Testing for drug residue by wipe sampling
ASQB’s highly trained technicians will undergo a field procedure referred to as "Wipe Sampling". This is a technique used to identify contamination deposits within residential properties.
Our ‘Wipe Sampling’ procedure is carried out using the NIOSH Method 9111 (meth on wipes by liquid chromatography – mass spectrometry) and tested in our Australian based laboratory.
This service is for Property Managers only.
Meth Contamination Detection
Order Now - $299 inc GST
- 20% of methamphetamine contamination occurs from illegal labs
- 80% of methamphetamine contamination occurs when it is regularly used within a property (users)
- People who become dependent on methamphetamine typically inject or smoke the drug, and use it at least twice a week
How does an environment become contaminated?
- Methamphetamine contamination occurs when the drugs' residue and by-product repeatedly come into contact with the environment
- Contamination can occur from repeated use and or manufacturing
- With continued exposure, the chances of contamination become high, as Methamphetamine is easily absorbed into building materials, fixtures and fittings
What are the risks?
- Methamphetamine residue can be ingested via skin, mouth or contact with eyes
- Acute exposures can result in difficulty breathing, chest pain and coughing, loss of physical coordination, irritation and chemical burns on the skin, eyes, nose and mouth
- Exposure can even be lethal